Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chapter 3: "The Muffin Man"

The Muffin Man 
by 
Ryan Munevar


“And if you take that hat off I’ll fucking fire you so Goddamn fast you’ll feel like a Mexican being chased back across the border faster than fucking Carl Lewis, you hear me? Do you hear me in there?” Some piece of shit in a white shirt and red tie was yelling at me.
            “This fucking thing smells like piss and shit,” I responded.
            “That’s sweat from hard work and don’t you fear it.”
            “Fucking vomit man, shit this thing smells like some one threw up in it.”
            “That hat alone costs $155 which goes right back to what I told you earlier, DO NOT TAKE OFF THE FUCKING HAT!”
            “It’s not a hat man, it’s like a full on mask, wrapped around my head, this is fucked,”
            “That’s why I pay you the big bucks now get your ass out there and hustle!”
            He literally pushed me out of the bakery, a giant muffin walking down Hollywood Blvd, into the river of lost souls.
            Fucking Hollywood.
            A beautiful girl in a light blue dress walked by licking a spoon coved with lemon frozen Yogurt from the Frozen Yogurt store next door. The whole sobriety thing was making all of this very hard to understand.  I felt my cock rub up against the suits plastic foam urethane whatever the fuck and I said the only thing I could think of to her.
            “Muffin Man… Muffin Man Style Blueberry Muffins, Bakers Dozen for only $9.99…” Pause, and I thought about it for a second before I asked her. “And what the fuck is a bakers dozen?”
            She laughed and kept going.
            “$9.99,” I called out after her.
            Another girl came out holding a cup of Frozen Yogurt.
            “What the fuck is a bakers dozen?” I asked her.
            She did not laugh, but she did keep going.
            “$9.99…”
            The next person that walked by I watched walk by. Fuck him…
            This was insanity. And I was only getting paid $25 an hour. But then the most beautiful girl I ever saw walked by. Without mental control my legs began to walk instep behind her. Her ass was decadent. Perfect shape, perfect bounce, ohh sweet Jesus I just want to bite her ass.
            She stopped and turned looking right at me.
            “What?” she asked.
            I took off the mask.
            “I’m not really a muffin,” I said.
            She squinted at me.
            “I just wanted you to know that.”
            “I don’t know who you are?”
            “I know I just-“
            “You are really weird, leave me alone.”
            “But-“ she cut me off by continuing to walk away.
            I put the mask back on and began walking slowly.  The thing about a 40 pound poly-urethra-whatever-suit is that it's 40 fucking pounds.  That's as fucked as a pregnant chick.
            I passed a homeless man on sitting against the side of a store front swaying back and forth.  He was talking on a cell phone.  He stopped for a second opening his mouth as he looked at me.
            "Hold on," he said to the cell phone.  "Got any change man?" he asked me.
            "No..."  I noticed he had two bottles of unopened vodka in a bag next to him.  "But I'll trade you this mask for one of those bottles."
            "What?" he asked with a glare.
            I took the mask off.  "I'll trade you this for one of those, it's worth $155," I pointed to the bottles.
            I handed the helmet mask to him.
            "What am I supposed to do with this?"
            "It's worth $20 at any pawn shop."
            "And?"
            "It's yours."
            "Fuck you."
            "Give me $5."
            "Fuck you, take your shitty hat and get the fuck out of here you goddamned drunk,"  this coming from a Bum.
            "$4."
            "Up your ass," he said tossing the helmet mask piece of shit on the ground.
            "$3.50."
            He kicked the mask away from us with a boot mostly comprised of urine baked duct tape wrapped around an old pair of Nike's.
            Pointing his finger at me.  "And if you ever come back around here I'll find you where you sleep, strap you down to your bed and burn you the fuck alive," ...from a fucking bum.
            With no response I walked to where he kicked my mask, waddled down and picked it up.
            I put the Muffin head back on.  The shame...
            "You didn't have to do that man," I said to him.
            He went back to his cell phone conversation.  Another beautiful girl walked by sucking on some kind of pink yogurt smoothie thing.
            "Fuck it," I took the mask off and slammed it down onto his head, the eye holes facing the back, his hand still holding the cellphone, stuck in the mask.
            He began screaming.
            I waddle leaned over as best I could in that beast suit and snatched the bag of vodka bottles.
            "I'll fucking kill you!  I'll fucking kill your children," muffled screams.

            Turned out to be 3 bottles inside and after 8 hours of financially induced sobriety it was about time for things to start looking up.
            I continued my stroll down the strip opening the first bottle and began downing it as fast as I could.  In about 2 minutes and half a block I had it finished.
            Some Japanese tourists began to follow me.  Taking pictures.  Fuck them...
            With the second bottle already half gone and the effects from the first beginning to take hold I felt the power of sweet decadent magnificence flowing through me.  So I pulled my right hand into the muffin suit opened the front flap and maneuvered my milk shake stick out and began to take a man piss on the avenue of stars.  I like to look at my penis while I do God's work but the suits girth was preventing that visual treat.  So I focused my eyes on the nearest thing.  Kirstie Alleys 5 pointed star on the walk of fame...
            "Kirstie Alley...  What a fucking beast," I muttered as directed my stream over her star.
            Looking up I noticed the Japanese tourists had multiplied and there were about about 8 of them now.  Asians have a tendency to do this.   A few other people were also watching.  "A beast!" I roared at them. 
            After the lord had been satiated I put myself back together down south and continued my walk down the avenue of stars...  I hate this place.
            My crotch began to vibrate
            CNN was broadcasting some bullshit. “The Senate and House have officially passed the New Human Rights Bill increasing the cost of a Turning License to $950 Million effective January 1st of Next Year.”
            Fucking vampires…  Making it more and more expensive to become one every day.
            Sure, they have a lottery to become one every year.
            Cured Homosexuality.
            Cured everything but being poor.
            Fuck them.
            Pennywise needs a new tank.  I’m in.
            Over 50% of the top CEO’s from the fortune 500 where vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment